The whole point of all this activity and trade is that it allows us to offer employment opportunities and training to many people who are in danger of being excluded from the workplace, due to a lack of opportunity or having special needs that other employers find difficult to adapt to.
By placing your custom with Bookdonors this is the team of staff and volunteers you are supporting and who in turn will do their very best to meet your expectations and fulfil your order efficiently and with pride.
Social Enterprise Ethos & Employment Policy
All our staff receive a fair wage, for a fair days work.
- We are an equal opportunity employer
- Wherever possible we will adjust and adapt tasks to match varying abilities
- Everyone is paid above the minimum wage for their age
- All staff (over 25) are paid above the National Minimum Living Wage
- None of our staff is required to work more than 40 hours per week and most work 36.5 hours.
- All staff have a lunch break
- We also have two short paid breaks each day.